Radio Suomi, Onnen sävel 18.11.2017
Mikä ei kuulu joukkoon!?
1. KIKKA LAITINEN - Karjalan kunnailla
2. ESKO RAHKONEN - Syvä kuin meri
3. MATTI VILJANEN - Valssi menneiltä ajoilta
4. JORMA IKÄVALKO JA PIRTEÄT PELIMANNIT - Hevosmiesten polkka
5. RAINER FRIMAN - Linnut
6. EIJA KANTOLA - Vanha swingi
7. PAULA KOIVUNIEMI - Aikuinen nainen
8. HECTOR - Nallen syntymäpäivä
9. JOPE RUONANSUU - Rakastan turkulaisia
10. KATRI HELENA - On elämä laulu
11. TEEMU ROIVAINEN JA SAARA AALTO - Sydämesi tyhjä huone
12. MIREILLE MATHIEU JA PATRICK DUFFY - Together we're strong
13. JOHANNA KURKELA - Tänä aamuna
14. JUHA TAPIO JA VANTAAN VIIHDEORKESTERI ENSAMBLE - Meillä on aikaa
15. TOPI SORSAKOSKI - Kannukseen
16. SLADE - Run run away
Express & Star by Annabal Bagdi 15.11.2017:
"It was the night diehard Slade fans across the Black Country had waited years for.
So it was no surprise guitarist Dave Hill lived up to expectations when he finally launched his hotly-anticipated autobiography, revealing the man behind all those extravagant costumes.
Dubbed So Here It Is: How the Boy From Wolverhampton Rocked the World With Slade, he joined crowds of fans to celebrate the newly-penned title on Tuesday.
Speaking to the Express & Star ahead of his show at The Robin 2, the performer said: "Launching a book is the first thing I have done for myself, I have always done everything in Slade.
Booms of applause and roaring cheers welcomed Dave to the intimate venue, as DJ Mike Read stood poised ready to talk about the musician's 'fascinating' life.
With his Cheshire Cat grin and his charming wit, the star had the crowd in stitches within just minutes of boldly strolling on to the Bilston stage.
The performer credited sister Carol for inspiring him to leap into the entertainment industry - as she lovingly watched on from the front row before later joining her brother on stage.
Discussing his flamboyant wardrobe choices over the years, Dave said: "I was not going to be like any other. I was going to be myself."